Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM – Get Rating)’s stock price gapped down prior to trading on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $26.81, but opened at $25.09. Tata Motors shares last traded at $24.85, with a volume of 3,155 shares changing hands.
A number of research analysts have recently issued reports on the company. JPMorgan Chase & Co. initiated coverage on Tata Motors in a report on Thursday, February 17th. They issued an “overweight” rating on the stock. StockNews.com initiated coverage on Tata Motors in a research report on Thursday, March 31st. They set a “hold” rating for the company. One research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, four have assigned a hold rating and two have given a buy rating to the stock. Based on data from MarketBeat, the stock has an average rating of “Hold”.
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $27.51 and a 200 day moving average of $29.79. The stock has a market cap of $15.17 billion, a PE ratio of -13.34 and a beta of 1.84. The company has a quick ratio of 0.74, a current ratio of 0.98 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.00.
About Tata Motors (NYSE:TTM)
Tata Motors Limited designs, develops, manufactures, and sells various automotive vehicles. The company offers passenger cars; utility vehicles; intermediate and light commercial vehicles; small, medium, and heavy commercial vehicles; defense vehicles; pickups, wingers, buses, and trucks; and electric vehicles, as well as related spare parts and accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tata Motors (TTM)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tata Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tata Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.