Titanium Transportation Group Inc. (CVE:TTR – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$2.15 and last traded at C$2.17, with a volume of 6080 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$2.23.
Separately, Cormark set a C$5.75 target price on Titanium Transportation Group in a research note on Thursday, March 10th.
The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$2.38 and a 200-day moving average price of C$2.58. The company has a current ratio of 1.02, a quick ratio of 0.98 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 132.92. The firm has a market capitalization of C$94.94 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.51.
Titanium Transportation Group Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides asset-based transportation and logistics services in North America. It operates in two segments, Truck Transportation and Logistics. The Truck Transportation segment provides pickup and delivery of general merchandise by long-haul, dedicated, and local trucking services through various trailer types, including 53' dry vans, flatbeds, step-decks, heavy axle trailers, and other specialty equipment.
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Titanium Transportation Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Titanium Transportation Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.