Various Eateries PLC (LON:VARE – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as GBX 49.50 ($0.60) and last traded at GBX 49.95 ($0.61), with a volume of 36541 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 53 ($0.64).
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 56.35 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 64.31. The company has a current ratio of 0.92, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 153.73. The firm has a market capitalization of £44.46 million and a PE ratio of -11.09.
About Various Eateries (LON:VARE)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Various Eateries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Various Eateries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.