Shares of Vertical Aerospace Ltd. (NYSE:EVTL – Get Rating) gapped up prior to trading on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $4.40, but opened at $4.50. Vertical Aerospace shares last traded at $4.37, with a volume of 275 shares trading hands.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft started coverage on Vertical Aerospace in a research note on Monday, April 11th. They set a “hold” rating and a $9.00 target price on the stock.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 4.39 and a current ratio of 4.39. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $6.39.
Vertical Aerospace Company Profile (NYSE:EVTL)
Vertical Aerospace Ltd., an aerospace and technology company, engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of electric aircraft. It offers VX4, a piloted electric vertical take-off and landing vehicle. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vertical Aerospace (EVTL)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vertical Aerospace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vertical Aerospace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.