Zhong Yang Financial Group Limited (NASDAQ:TOP – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 12.8% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $35.61 and last traded at $34.99. 1,182 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 307,284 shares. The stock had previously closed at $31.02.
About Zhong Yang Financial Group (NASDAQ:TOP)
Zhong Yang Financial Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as an online brokerage company in Hong Kong. It is involved in the trading of local and overseas equities, futures, and options products; and provision of comprehensive brokerage and value-added services, including trade order placement and execution, account management, and customer support services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zhong Yang Financial Group (TOP)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Zhong Yang Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zhong Yang Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.