Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:AVIFY – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $6.57 and traded as low as $5.98. Advanced Info Service Public shares last traded at $6.11, with a volume of 2,223 shares.
The stock has a market capitalization of $18.15 billion, a P/E ratio of 21.82 and a beta of 0.32. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $6.30 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $6.57.
Advanced Info Service Public Company Profile (OTCMKTS:AVIFY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Advanced Info Service Public (AVIFY)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Advanced Info Service Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advanced Info Service Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.