Advanced Oncotherapy plc (LON:AVO – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 28.28 ($0.34) and traded as low as GBX 22.75 ($0.28). Advanced Oncotherapy shares last traded at GBX 22.75 ($0.28), with a volume of 55,061 shares traded.
The stock has a market cap of £106.96 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.59. The company has a current ratio of 0.91, a quick ratio of 0.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 161.92. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 22.99 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 28.28.
Advanced Oncotherapy Company Profile (LON:AVO)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Advanced Oncotherapy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advanced Oncotherapy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.