Allergy Therapeutics plc (LON:AGY – Get Rating) fell 1.1% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 21 ($0.25) and last traded at GBX 21.75 ($0.26). 37,321 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 80% from the average session volume of 183,112 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 22 ($0.27).
The firm has a market capitalization of £138.46 million and a P/E ratio of -26.56. The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 22.37 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 25.68. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.06, a quick ratio of 3.14 and a current ratio of 3.80.
About Allergy Therapeutics (LON:AGY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Allergy Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allergy Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.