Arqit Quantum Inc. (NASDAQ:ARQQ – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 3.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $5.43 and last traded at $5.44. 656 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 168,826 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.65.
Separately, HC Wainwright began coverage on shares of Arqit Quantum in a research report on Tuesday, April 26th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $16.00 price objective on the stock.
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $8.29 and its 200 day simple moving average is $14.94.
About Arqit Quantum (NASDAQ:ARQQ)
Arqit Quantum Inc provides cybersecurity services through satellite and terrestrial platforms in the United Kingdom. It offers QuantumCloud that enables any device to download a lightweight software agent, which can create encryption keys in partnership with any other device. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Arqit Quantum (ARQQ)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Arqit Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arqit Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.