Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust (OTCMKTS:ACDSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,492,000 shares, a drop of 14.3% from the May 15th total of 2,909,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 27,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 89.3 days.
ACDSF opened at $1.94 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $2.04 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.09. Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust has a fifty-two week low of $1.92 and a fifty-two week high of $2.35.
Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust (ACDSF)
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.