Azarga Metals Corp. (CVE:AZR – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.03 and last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 1516 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.04.
The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$0.04 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.04. The firm has a market capitalization of C$5.32 million and a P/E ratio of -0.38. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 208.67, a current ratio of 0.08 and a quick ratio of 0.08.
Azarga Metals Company Profile (CVE:AZR)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Azarga Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azarga Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.