China CITIC Bank Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:CHCJY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, June 17th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, June 27th will be given a dividend of 0.804 per share on Friday, August 12th. This represents a yield of 8.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, June 24th.
CHCJY stock opened at $9.61 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $9.74 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.46. China CITIC Bank has a 1 year low of $8.31 and a 1 year high of $10.59.
China CITIC Bank Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China CITIC Bank (CHCJY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for China CITIC Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China CITIC Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.