Cobalt 27 Capital Corp (CVE:KBLT – Get Rating) shares dropped 0.9% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$4.36 and last traded at C$4.36. Approximately 7,023 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 331,766 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$4.40.
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$4.36 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$4.36. The company has a quick ratio of 2.08, a current ratio of 2.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 42.12. The company has a market capitalization of C$372.67 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.58.
Cobalt 27 Capital Company Profile (CVE:KBLT)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cobalt 27 Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cobalt 27 Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.