Concrete Leveling Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLEV – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,100 shares, a decrease of 16.2% from the May 15th total of 3,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 7.8 days.
Shares of CLEV opened at $3.95 on Friday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.45 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.21. Concrete Leveling Systems has a 52 week low of $0.28 and a 52 week high of $4.13.
Concrete Leveling Systems Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Concrete Leveling Systems (CLEV)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Concrete Leveling Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Concrete Leveling Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.