DIAGNOS Inc. (CVE:ADK – Get Rating)’s share price rose 10.7% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$0.16 and last traded at C$0.16. Approximately 161,500 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 94% from the average daily volume of 83,158 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.14.
The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$0.19 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.28. The stock has a market capitalization of C$11.06 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.92. The company has a current ratio of 1.53, a quick ratio of 1.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 245.28.
About DIAGNOS (CVE:ADK)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for DIAGNOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DIAGNOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.