Disco Co. (OTCMKTS:DSCSY – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,900 shares, a decrease of 15.9% from the May 15th total of 8,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 29,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of DSCSY opened at $46.88 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $49.92 and a 200 day moving average price of $54.52. The company has a market capitalization of $8.46 billion, a P/E ratio of 16.05 and a beta of 1.19. Disco has a one year low of $45.87 and a one year high of $66.54.
Disco Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Disco (DSCSY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Disco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Disco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.