DriveItAway Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLCN – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,900 shares, a drop of 19.4% from the May 15th total of 3,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 39,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of CLCN stock opened at $0.09 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.10 and a 200 day moving average of $0.13. DriveItAway has a twelve month low of $0.07 and a twelve month high of $0.29.
About DriveItAway (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DriveItAway (CLCN)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for DriveItAway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DriveItAway and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.