Edinburgh Dragon Trust plc (LON:EFM – Get Rating) shares passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 400.50 ($4.86) and traded as high as GBX 402.36 ($4.88). Edinburgh Dragon Trust shares last traded at GBX 400.50 ($4.86), with a volume of 296,613 shares changing hands.
The company has a current ratio of 0.27, a quick ratio of 0.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.76. The company has a market capitalization of £513.41 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -17.34. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 400.50 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 400.50.
About Edinburgh Dragon Trust (LON:EFM)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Edinburgh Dragon Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edinburgh Dragon Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.