Eisai Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ESALY – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $36.88 and last traded at $37.90, with a volume of 37780 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $38.08.
The stock has a market capitalization of $11.24 billion, a PE ratio of 24.89, a P/E/G ratio of 2.32 and a beta of 0.42. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $42.59 and a 200 day simple moving average of $49.26. The company has a current ratio of 2.04, a quick ratio of 1.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12.
Eisai Company Profile (OTCMKTS:ESALY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eisai (ESALY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Eisai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eisai and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.