Shares of EMIS Group plc (LON:EMIS – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as GBX 1,918 ($23.28) and last traded at GBX 1,890 ($22.94), with a volume of 1133086 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1,292 ($15.68).
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 1,331.72 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 1,297.96. The company has a market cap of £1.20 billion and a PE ratio of 41.27. The company has a quick ratio of 1.53, a current ratio of 1.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.61.
EMIS Group Company Profile (LON:EMIS)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for EMIS Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EMIS Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.