Enbridge Inc Preferred Ser H (TSE:ENB-PH – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 2.9% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$17.10 and last traded at C$17.12. 12,109 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at C$17.64.
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$17.88 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$18.40.
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Enbridge Inc Preferred Ser H Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enbridge Inc Preferred Ser H and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.