ETRACS 2x Leveraged US Growth Factor TR ETN (NYSEARCA:IWFL – Get Rating)’s share price was down 7.9% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $15.85 and last traded at $15.85. Approximately 4,715 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average daily volume of 11,461 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.21.
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $22.04 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $27.75.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ETRACS 2x Leveraged US Growth Factor TR ETN (IWFL)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ETRACS 2x Leveraged US Growth Factor TR ETN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETRACS 2x Leveraged US Growth Factor TR ETN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.