Everything Blockchain, Inc. (OTCMKTS:OBTX – Get Rating) dropped 7.8% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $1.65 and last traded at $1.65. Approximately 20,033 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 289% from the average daily volume of 5,153 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.79.
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $3.02 and a two-hundred day moving average of $5.02.
About Everything Blockchain (OTCMKTS:OBTX)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Everything Blockchain (OBTX)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Everything Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Everything Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.