Fat Prophets Global Property Fund (ASX:FPP – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Friday, June 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, August 30th will be given a dividend of 0.03 per share on Tuesday, August 30th. This represents a yield of 3.47%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, June 26th. This is a boost from Fat Prophets Global Property Fund’s previous final dividend of $0.03.
About Fat Prophets Global Property Fund (Get Rating)
Fat Prophets Global Property Fund is a real estate fund launched and managed by One Managed Investment Funds Limited. It invests in global listed REITs. Fat Prophets Global Property Fund was founded in 2017 and is domiciled in Australia.
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fat Prophets Global Property Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fat Prophets Global Property Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.