Ferro-Alloy Resources Limited (LON:FAR – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 14.50 ($0.18) and last traded at GBX 14 ($0.17), with a volume of 1766098 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 16.25 ($0.20).
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “house stock” rating on shares of Ferro-Alloy Resources in a report on Friday, April 29th.
The company has a market cap of £52.87 million and a P/E ratio of -22.86. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 21.43 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 23.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.04, a current ratio of 4.25 and a quick ratio of 2.18.
Ferro-Alloy Resources Limited engages in mining, processing, and selling vanadium and related by-products in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The company explores for uranium, molybdenum, aluminum, rare earth metals, potassium, and carbon deposits. It primarily holds an interest in the Balasausqandiq deposit located in southern Kazakhstan.
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ferro-Alloy Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ferro-Alloy Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.