Flex Ltd. (NASDAQ:FLEX – Get Rating) CEO Revathi Advaithi sold 417,739 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, June 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $14.41, for a total transaction of $6,019,618.99. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,472,652 shares in the company, valued at $21,220,915.32. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink.
Revathi Advaithi also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, June 14th, Revathi Advaithi sold 48,383 shares of Flex stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $15.55, for a total transaction of $752,355.65.
- On Friday, June 10th, Revathi Advaithi sold 44,447 shares of Flex stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $16.34, for a total transaction of $726,263.98.
- On Monday, June 6th, Revathi Advaithi sold 55,639 shares of Flex stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $17.48, for a total transaction of $972,569.72.
NASDAQ FLEX opened at $14.49 on Friday. Flex Ltd. has a one year low of $14.05 and a one year high of $19.50. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $16.66 and its 200 day moving average price is $16.97. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79, a quick ratio of 0.72 and a current ratio of 1.34. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.72 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.47, a PEG ratio of 0.58 and a beta of 1.50.
Large investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. Counterpoint Mutual Funds LLC acquired a new stake in Flex in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $28,000. Paragon Capital Management Ltd acquired a new stake in shares of Flex during the fourth quarter worth approximately $38,000. Covestor Ltd acquired a new stake in shares of Flex during the fourth quarter worth approximately $41,000. Capital Advisors Ltd. LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Flex during the fourth quarter worth approximately $51,000. Finally, UMB Bank N A MO acquired a new stake in shares of Flex during the fourth quarter worth approximately $52,000. 95.95% of the stock is owned by institutional investors.
Several research analysts have recently weighed in on FLEX shares. Argus upgraded shares of Flex from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $22.00 price objective on the stock in a report on Wednesday, May 18th. StockNews.com upgraded shares of Flex from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, May 6th. Finally, The Goldman Sachs Group cut their price objective on shares of Flex from $24.00 to $21.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a report on Wednesday, June 1st.
About Flex (Get Rating)
Flex Ltd. provides design, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services and solutions to original equipment manufacturers in Asia, the Americas, and Europe. It operates through three segments: Flex Agility Solutions (FAS), Flex Reliability Solutions (FRS), and Nextracker. The company provides cross-industry technologies, including human-machine interface, internet of things platforms, power, sensor fusion, and smart audio.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flex (FLEX)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Flex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.