Franklin Universal Trust (NYSE:FT – Get Rating) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $7.67 and traded as low as $7.04. Franklin Universal Trust shares last traded at $7.15, with a volume of 57,463 shares.
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $7.67 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.02.
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, June 30th. Investors of record on Friday, June 17th will be given a dividend of $0.0425 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 16th. This represents a $0.51 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 7.13%.
About Franklin Universal Trust (NYSE:FT)
Franklin Universal Trust is a closed-ended balanced mutual fund launched by Franklin Resources, Inc The fund is managed by Franklin Advisers, Inc It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets of the United States. The fund invests in companies operating in utility sector. It employs fundamental analysis to invest in a diversified portfolio of corporate bonds and dividend paying utility stocks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Franklin Universal Trust (FT)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Franklin Universal Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Franklin Universal Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.