Shares of Frontera Energy Co. (TSE:FEC – Get Rating) traded down 3.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$11.67 and last traded at C$11.89. 134,176 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 21% from the average session volume of 168,918 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$12.31.
The firm has a market cap of C$1.03 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.16. The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$13.86 and a 200 day moving average of C$12.12. The company has a quick ratio of 0.69, a current ratio of 0.94 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.00.
Frontera Energy Company Profile (TSE:FEC)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Frontera Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frontera Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.