Shares of Global X Cannabis ETF (NYSEARCA:POTX – Get Rating) fell 4.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $16.28 and last traded at $16.40. 14,975 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 53% from the average session volume of 31,538 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.16.
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.90 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $5.33.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Cannabis ETF (POTX)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Cannabis ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Cannabis ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.