Gores Holdings IX, Inc. (NASDAQ:GHIX – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $9.90 and last traded at $9.90, with a volume of 30415 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $9.65.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $9.72.
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. Highbridge Capital Management LLC bought a new position in Gores Holdings IX in the 1st quarter worth $94,000. Radcliffe Capital Management L.P. bought a new position in Gores Holdings IX in the 1st quarter worth $456,000. Sculptor Capital LP bought a new position in Gores Holdings IX in the 1st quarter worth $978,000. OMERS ADMINISTRATION Corp bought a new position in Gores Holdings IX in the 1st quarter worth $1,027,000. Finally, Picton Mahoney Asset Management bought a new position in Gores Holdings IX in the 1st quarter worth $2,445,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 0.26% of the company’s stock.
Gores Holdings IX, Inc focuses on a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gores Holdings IX (GHIX)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Gores Holdings IX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gores Holdings IX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.