GRNNF has been the topic of a number of other reports. Barclays lowered Grand City Properties from an “equal weight” rating to an “underweight” rating in a report on Monday, April 4th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered Grand City Properties from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Wednesday, March 30th.
Shares of OTCMKTS GRNNF opened at $12.91 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $17.68 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $20.64. Grand City Properties has a one year low of $12.91 and a one year high of $27.48.
Grand City Properties SA engages in the residential real estate business in Germany, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company invests in, manages, and rents real estate properties in North Rhine-Westphalia and Berlin; metropolitan regions of Dresden, Leipzig, and Halle; and the cities in the north of Germany, Bremen, Hamburg, and Hannover, as well as other urban centers, such as Nuremberg, Munch, Mannheim, Frankfurt, and London.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grand City Properties (GRNNF)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Grand City Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grand City Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.