Guangdong Investment Limited (OTCMKTS:GGDVY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, June 17th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, June 27th will be paid a dividend of 2.6647 per share on Friday, August 12th. This represents a yield of 6.75%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, June 24th.
Shares of OTCMKTS:GGDVY opened at $59.74 on Friday. Guangdong Investment has a one year low of $56.00 and a one year high of $77.35. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $63.03 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $65.49.
About Guangdong Investment (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guangdong Investment (GGDVY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Guangdong Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guangdong Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.