Highland Copper Company Inc. (CVE:HI – Get Rating) traded down 4.5% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$0.11 and last traded at C$0.11. 131,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 24% from the average session volume of 105,993 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.11.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 156.61, a current ratio of 12.41 and a quick ratio of 12.35. The stock has a market cap of C$77.32 million and a PE ratio of 2.84. The business has a fifty day moving average of C$0.13 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.13.
About Highland Copper (CVE:HI)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Highland Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Highland Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.