Horizonte Minerals Plc (OTCMKTS:HZMMF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 7.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $1.66 and last traded at $1.66. 1,679 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 33,065 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.79.
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.91 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.73.
Horizonte Minerals Company Profile (OTCMKTS:HZMMF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Horizonte Minerals (HZMMF)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Horizonte Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizonte Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.