Major Drilling Group International Inc. (TSE:MDI – Get Rating) Director David Buchanan Tennant sold 6,600 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$10.91, for a total transaction of C$72,006.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 195,100 shares in the company, valued at C$2,128,541.
David Buchanan Tennant also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, April 21st, David Buchanan Tennant bought 2,000 shares of Major Drilling Group International stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$11.84 per share, for a total transaction of C$23,680.00.
Shares of TSE MDI traded down C$0.22 during midday trading on Friday, reaching C$10.23. 63,306 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 184,232. The company has a quick ratio of 1.83, a current ratio of 2.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 15.40. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$11.05 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$10.00. Major Drilling Group International Inc. has a one year low of C$7.19 and a one year high of C$12.86. The company has a market cap of C$846.08 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.08.
Major Drilling Group International Company Profile (Get Rating)
Major Drilling Group International Inc provides contract drilling services for mining and mineral exploration companies. The company offers a suite of drilling services, including surface and underground coring, directional, reverse circulation, sonic, geotechnical, environmental, water-well, coal-bed methane, shallow gas, underground percussive, longhole drilling, surface drill and blast, and related services.
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Major Drilling Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Major Drilling Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.