Integrity Applications Inc (NASDAQ:IGAP – Get Rating) shares dropped 12.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $1.93 and last traded at $2.36. Approximately 7,758 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 33% from the average daily volume of 5,817 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.70.
The business’s fifty day moving average is $2.90.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Integrity Applications stock. Susquehanna International Group LLP acquired a new position in Integrity Applications Inc (NASDAQ:IGAP – Get Rating) in the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm acquired 11,434 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $48,000. Susquehanna International Group LLP owned 0.07% of Integrity Applications at the end of the most recent quarter.
Integrity Applications, Inc designs, develops, and commercializes non-invasive glucose monitoring devices for use by persons suffering from diabetes. The company offers the GlucoTrack model DF-F glucose monitoring device, which utilizes a patented combination of ultrasound, electromagnetic and thermal technologies to obtain glucose measurements in less than one minute via a small sensor that is clipped onto one’s earlobe and connected to a small, handheld control and display unit, all without drawing blood or interstitial fluid.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Integrity Applications (IGAP)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Integrity Applications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integrity Applications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.