Shares of Invesco DWA Financial Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:PFI – Get Rating) dropped 3.5% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $38.16 and last traded at $38.22. Approximately 3,408 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 19,037 shares. The stock had previously closed at $39.59.
The company’s 50 day moving average is $44.30 and its 200 day moving average is $48.54.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco DWA Financial Momentum ETF (PFI)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco DWA Financial Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco DWA Financial Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.