Invesco DWA Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:PDP – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 4.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $67.38 and last traded at $67.74. 105,258 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 6% from the average session volume of 99,305 shares. The stock had previously closed at $71.23.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $75.58 and its 200-day moving average price is $81.23.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco DWA Momentum ETF (PDP)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco DWA Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco DWA Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.