Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF (NYSEARCA:PEY – Get Rating) dropped 2.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $19.79 and last traded at $19.89. Approximately 823,311 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 126% from the average daily volume of 364,753 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.36.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $21.60 and its 200-day moving average price is $21.34.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF (PEY)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.