Invesco S&P 500 QVM Multi-factor ETF (NYSEARCA:QVML – Get Rating) shares were down 3.3% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $22.00 and last traded at $22.00. Approximately 114,044 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 2,471% from the average daily volume of 4,436 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.75.
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $24.61 and a 200 day simple moving average of $25.94.
Hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the business. Jane Street Group LLC grew its stake in shares of Invesco S&P 500 QVM Multi-factor ETF by 27.7% in the 3rd quarter. Jane Street Group LLC now owns 29,703 shares of the company’s stock valued at $747,000 after purchasing an additional 6,451 shares during the last quarter. UBS Group AG boosted its stake in shares of Invesco S&P 500 QVM Multi-factor ETF by 664.4% in the first quarter. UBS Group AG now owns 1,009 shares of the company’s stock valued at $27,000 after buying an additional 877 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Municipal Employees Retirement System of Michigan boosted its stake in shares of Invesco S&P 500 QVM Multi-factor ETF by 0.8% in the first quarter. Municipal Employees Retirement System of Michigan now owns 30,308,026 shares of the company’s stock valued at $808,788,000 after buying an additional 248,620 shares in the last quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco S&P 500 QVM Multi-factor ETF (QVML)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco S&P 500 QVM Multi-factor ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco S&P 500 QVM Multi-factor ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.