Invesco Water Resources ETF (NYSEARCA:PHO – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 4% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $43.22 and last traded at $43.41. 115,014 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 17% from the average session volume of 138,290 shares. The stock had previously closed at $45.20.
The business has a 50-day moving average of $48.97 and a 200-day moving average of $52.62.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco Water Resources ETF (PHO)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco Water Resources ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco Water Resources ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.