iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF (NYSEARCA:IXUS – Get Rating)’s share price fell 2.7% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $56.10 and last traded at $56.38. 9,609,059 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 152% from the average session volume of 3,812,776 shares. The stock had previously closed at $57.92.
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $61.94 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $66.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF (IXUS)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.