New Pacific Metals Corp (TSE:NUX – Get Rating) Director Jacob (Jack) Austin sold 25,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$4.40, for a total value of C$110,000.00. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 585,733 shares in the company, valued at C$2,577,225.20.
New Pacific Metals Corp has a 52 week low of C$0.14 and a 52 week high of C$0.50.
About New Pacific Metals (Get Rating)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for New Pacific Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Pacific Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.