Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF (NYSEARCA:JSML – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 5.7% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $44.43 and last traded at $44.67. 11,087 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 29% from the average session volume of 15,725 shares. The stock had previously closed at $47.35.
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $50.96 and a two-hundred day moving average of $56.10.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF (JSML)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.