Janus Henderson Small/Mid Cap Growth Alpha ETF (NYSEARCA:JSMD – Get Rating) shares traded down 5.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $48.39 and last traded at $48.72. 67,146 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 164% from the average session volume of 25,397 shares. The stock had previously closed at $51.34.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $55.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $59.66.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Janus Henderson Small/Mid Cap Growth Alpha ETF (JSMD)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Janus Henderson Small/Mid Cap Growth Alpha ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Janus Henderson Small/Mid Cap Growth Alpha ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.