The Japan Steel Works, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:JPSWY – Get Rating) shares fell 5.1% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $11.77 and last traded at $11.77. 1 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 311 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.40.
The stock has a market capitalization of $1.75 billion, a P/E ratio of 10.80 and a beta of 0.81. The company has a current ratio of 1.84, a quick ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $12.57 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $14.56.
Japan Steel Works Company Profile (OTCMKTS:JPSWY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Japan Steel Works (JPSWY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Steel Works Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Steel Works and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.