Joules Group Plc (LON:JOUL – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 49.35 ($0.60) and traded as low as GBX 37.13 ($0.45). Joules Group shares last traded at GBX 39 ($0.47), with a volume of 169,045 shares trading hands.
The stock has a market cap of £44.75 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.67. The company has a quick ratio of 0.37, a current ratio of 1.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 115.02. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 49.35 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 83.34.
Joules Group Company Profile (LON:JOUL)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Joules Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Joules Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.