JPMorgan Russian Securities plc (LON:JRS – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 58.40 ($0.71) and last traded at GBX 58.40 ($0.71), with a volume of 1365410 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 69 ($0.84).
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 94.82 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 367.75. The firm has a market capitalization of £23.61 million and a PE ratio of 0.19.
About JPMorgan Russian Securities (LON:JRS)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for JPMorgan Russian Securities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JPMorgan Russian Securities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.