Kingswood Holdings Limited (LON:KWG – Get Rating) fell 5.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 24 ($0.29) and last traded at GBX 24.50 ($0.30). 20,021 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 38% from the average session volume of 32,119 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 26 ($0.32).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.97, a current ratio of 1.42 and a quick ratio of 1.42. The stock has a market capitalization of £53.15 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.13. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 26.41 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 26.24.
Kingswood Company Profile (LON:KWG)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kingswood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingswood and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.