Konica Minolta, Inc. (OTCMKTS:KNCAY – Get Rating) – Analysts at Jefferies Financial Group issued their FY2025 EPS estimates for Konica Minolta in a note issued to investors on Thursday, June 16th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst M. Nakanomyo anticipates that the company will earn $0.62 per share for the year. The consensus estimate for Konica Minolta’s current full-year earnings is $0.54 per share.
OTCMKTS KNCAY opened at $7.04 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $7.17 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.14. Konica Minolta has a 12 month low of $6.52 and a 12 month high of $11.59. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 1.21 and a quick ratio of 1.11. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.77 billion, a P/E ratio of 61.82 and a beta of 1.02.
Konica Minolta, Inc engages in digital workplace, professional print, healthcare, and industrial businesses in Japan, the United States, Europe, China, other Asian countries, and internationally. The company develops, manufactures, and sells multi-functional peripherals, digital printing systems, and related consumables, as well as IT and printing solutions and services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Konica Minolta (KNCAY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Konica Minolta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konica Minolta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.